Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yikes!

IMAG0008

So, I definitely fell off the face of the earth after summer. My apologies to anyone following us and hoping for updates -- though Leanne's been awesome about keeping it up. I've been back in Minnesota, studying my little brains out as I prepare my senior thesis and prepare to graduate. Things at the Farm House have been delightful this year, and you can check out the haps at its very own blog if you're into that. Winter has been great this year -- only about 2 weeks of -20 degree weather and snow on the ground the whole time! I'm participating in a Ski race across the bay of lake superior to Ashland, WI next weekend and I'll try to get some info on Northland College for y'all.

I basically just wanted to say that I'm not dead, and I have lots of recipes/articles/good things to write about soon. In the meantime, college is college, and I'm enjoying the last throes of it while it lasts.

IMAG0009

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're still kicking! We were getting worried :)

    You're always welcome to come back and visit. Hope the future plans, if they exist, are good.

    ReplyDelete